SCC presents BITF at a special event at the Serbian Embassy
The Business Technology Incubator of Technical Faculties Belgrade, L.L.C. (BITF) was established as partnership between four technical faculties of the University of Belgrade (Civil Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical and Technological/Metallurgical), the Municipality of Palilula and the Democratic Transition Initiative. The project was supported by the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe based on international experiences and best practice examples with following goals:
· creating an instrument to support young, technically educated people in starting up their own business;
· creating conditions for direct commercialization of the results obtained through science and research activities of university professors and their associates;
· creation of new high-tech SMEs.
We shall present to the SCC members our work in the last 6 years, successes of our companies – members of the incubator, as well as the following services we are able to offer:
· Starting your own business within our Incubator in Belgrade;
· B2B cooperation with small high-tech companies in Serbia of your choice;
· Mentoring program – small start-up high-tech companies would find it very helpful and valuable to learn from you;
· Consultant engagement – you can advise high-tech companies in Serbia when exporting to specific target markets that you know well.
The incubator management team will also speak about the current business potentials of Serbia, the legal and financial requirements, new available funds, creation of the first technology park in Serbia etc, and the representative of Strawberry energy will present their business experience.
You can see more relevant information in the attached PDF